Challenges in a regulated environment
Organizations can be faced with regulatory compliance requirements (such as HIPAA or 201 CMR 17.00) that need to be implemented on their devices. This is a particular concern for those in the financial, health and legal sectors. Some of these requirements include:
- Ensuring devices can be remotely locked or wiped
- Implementing data protection policies including encryption using FileVault2
- Providing remediation and policy enforcement mechanisms for staff and compliance managers
- Alerting on policy enforcement violations
- Deployment of AntiVirus AV solutions and ensuring endpoints are up to date
TechTonic provides customers with solutions to help with regulation, compliance, and security needs on Apple devices including iPhones, iPads, and the Mac. For organizations from 20- 500, we offer fully managed and hosted solutions for a fraction of the cost of implementing them internally. For larger organization, we provide the technical expertise and training to support your internal initiative.