TechTonic was founded out of a passion for supporting and delivering Apple technology. Our role as service providers for this platform requires special attention focused on service delivery, support reliability, and technical expertise. Each one of these areas does not start with technology, but instead on an inner personal drive to listen, teach, study, trust, and work hard.
Our customers find extraordinary relief working with our IT team. Our desire to deliver the best possible support starts simple enough: answer calls, respond to emails, and take your time seriously. As we work with you to deliver and implement new solutions, we take ownership and pride in our product – we expect it to work and understand the consequences if your business is affected. Our constant focus on internal cross training, education, and certification allow us to have confidence that the solutions we deliver will offer compelling value for your organization.
Founded in 2012 and maintained by Scott Morabito, who began working with Apple in 1992 at the campus Apple Store at Brandeis University
- Aerohive Certified Wireless Administrator and Wireless Professional
- Apple Certified Support Professional 10.5-10.14
- Apple Certified System Administrator 10.6
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.5-10.10
- FileMaker Business Alliance
- JAMF Certified Administrator
- JAMF Certified Technician
- JAMF Certified Expert